What is PassFTP?
PassFTP is an FTP (File Transfer Protocol) client which allows you to transfer files between your local computer and a server on the Internet/Intranet. It is an open source. You can download with free of cost.
PassFTP can be used for:
- Web site publishing and maintenance
- Upload and download of images, documents, movie and music files
- Share your files with your friends and coworkers
- Backups of local or remote files
- Favorites Import/Export from cPanel, DreamHost, Plesk
Import/Export all user accounts from your control panel
- Advanced Filter for Browser Views
Filter the files and folders displayed in the list view.
- Active/Passive Mode File Transfer
Passive Mode is the secure connection because client decides the server port address